Terms & Conditions
RULES OF CONDUCT
There are a few rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use this website:
- Do not "harvest" (or collect) information from the site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on the site.
- Do not use automated means to access the site, or gain unauthorized access to the site or to any account or computer system connected to the site. This prohibition does not apply to search engines accessing the site solely for web indexing purposes.
- Do not "stream catch" (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- Do not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- Do not "flood" the site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the site or its systems.
- Do not circumvent or reverse engineer the site or its systems.
- Do not restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying this site.
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use this site. By accepting these terms you acknowldege and agree that all purchases from our site are solely sold for scientific and research purposes. Additionally, you acknowldege that the products will be used as intended by the manufacturer. All orders are subject to review and can be voided or cancelled by DABOS as to ensure the safe and lawful use of any products sold. Upon demand, users may be required to provide applicable licence or permits. You also agree to idemnify and hold DABOS harmless and relase us from any liability for the improper use of any product purchased from us or the unlawful purchase of the same.
We welcome links to this site so long as: (i) this site opens in a new browser window which displays the full version of a page of this site (e.g., not merely one of its frames, and not an "in-line" link to a particular image or object on this site), (ii) the link to this site does not state or imply any sponsorship of your website or service by us or by this site; and (iii) this site is not display-framed within or obfuscated by other content. You may not use on your site any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on this site, including but not limited to any logos, without our express written consent. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to this site upon notice. If you receive such a notice from us, you agree to discontinue your link to the site.
If you have tried a product and it is defective or does not perform satisfactorily, we will provide credit, exchange or refund. It's your choice. To arrange for a return, simply call or e-mail our customer service department at 1-888-672-7774, or firstname.lastname@example.org – or contact your field consultant.
DABOS, Limited Liability Company (“DABOS”) and Customer agree that the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth shall govern the relationship between DABOS and the Customer. Customer acknowledges and accepts all such terms and conditions by placing an order for goods with DABOS, and upon the Customer’s receipt of DABOS's invoice enclosed with items delivered to Customer, or upon Customer’s receipt of DABOS's credit memorandum or statement, whichever occurs first.
Choose Your Payment Method:
Reduce the cost and administration of paying DABOS—Pay electronically (ACH Debit) or set up AutoPay. Please call Customer Service for details. For your convenience, we provide several payment alternatives. Orders billed to your account may be paid by ACH Debit, Check by Phone, or Check. If you prefer, you may use your American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card when placing your order. All sales are subject to our normal terms and conditions.
All sales are subject to credit approval. Invoices are payable within agreed terms of sale.
Open Accounts Receivable:
All unpaid accounts receivable past due are subject to a 1.5% finance charge.
Equipment sale terms differ, and convenient financing or leasing is available to approved customers. Call 1-888-672-774 for details.
Points, Gifts, or Other Special Awards Program:
The federal government imposes certain restrictions on, and requires public reporting of, transfers of value to a practitioner. Participating in a promotional discount program (e.g., points, discount redemptions or other special awards) is only permissible in accordance with discount program rules. By participation in such program, you agree that, to your knowledge, your practice complies with the program requirements.
Unless otherwise agreed, freight terms are FOB Shipper’s Dock ("Ex Works" outside North America). Title passes at the time the shipment is loaded at the shipper’s dock.
All orders will be subject to a handling charge. This charge includes freight, except for additional carrier charges related to special delivery services and hazardous material shipments(). Special orders are subject to additional freight charges.
Alaska, Hawaii & Pacific Protectorates:
Standard shipping methods provide direct, reduced cost, expedited air delivery service to all accounts in Alaska and Hawaii. Customers in the Pacific Protectorates are offered direct surface transport, or postal services for reliable delivery. No additional surcharges apply, except when special services are requested. Low-level hazardous items (dangerous goods in accepted quantities and Consumer Commodity ID 8000) are now available via UPS 2nd-day air.
Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Trust Territories & Virgin Islands:
- All orders will be subject to a handling charge. This charge includes freight through the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Special delivery orders and hazardous material shipments can be shipped via United Parcel Services (UPS) for an additional charge. No minimum order amount or weight applies. Speak to your International Representative for details.
- For Puerto Rico only: The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico imposes a 6.6% excise tax, which is not collected by DABOS.
If your order is being shipped outside the U.S., please refer to the International Terms & Conditions. Unless otherwise agreed, freight terms are FOB Shipper's Dock ("Ex Works" outside North America). Title passes at the time the shipment is loaded at the shipper's dock.
Local regulatory requirements may apply to use or installation of certain products. Be sure to understand and comply with any such requirements prior to purchase, use, or installation of products.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Service department or contact your Sales Consultant. The following conditions must be complied with:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason for the return.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original container, unmarked, and properly packaged.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
- Shipping charges will apply on all returns.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened hand pieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
- Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)
- Temperature controlled items
- Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Controlled drugs
- Hazardous items
- Expired products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
Prescription Drug Returns:
Federal law requires that any drugs returned to a wholesale distributor, are kept under proper conditions for storage, handling, and shipping. The Prescription Drug Marketing Act also requires that written documentation indicating that proper conditions were maintained is provided to the wholesale distributor to which the drugs are returned. To help facilitate this process DABOS has developed a Prescription Drug Return Authorization form that you may use to comply with this requirement.