WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Service department or contact your Sales Consultant. The following conditions must be complied with:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason for the return.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original container, unmarked, and properly packaged.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
- Shipping charges will apply on all returns.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened hand pieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
- Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)
- Temperature controlled items
- Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Controlled drugs
- Hazardous items
- Expired products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
Prescription Drug Returns:
Federal law requires that any drugs returned to a wholesale distributor, are kept under proper conditions for storage, handling, and shipping. The Prescription Drug Marketing Act also requires that written documentation indicating that proper conditions were maintained is provided to the wholesale distributor to which the drugs are returned. To help facilitate this process DABOS has developed a Prescription Drug Return Authorization form that you may use to comply with this requirement.
Due to the unique nature of the products we sell, orders cannot be cancelled once placed, unless the request has been made within 24 hours of order being placed. There is no exception to this rule.