Lancets - Safety / Travel - STAT® AUTO /Normal - 2.4mm - 21 gauge - Pack Of 100 - S4568003
STAT® AUTO / Normal - Clinical Safety Lancet - 2.4mm - 21 gauge - Pack Of 100
Unit Price Is For Pack Of 100
Wholesale Discount Price Is For Case Of 20 PKs (2,000 Lancets)
Manufacturer Catalogue No: SAN-100
These patented, non-reuse STAT® Auto - Clinical Safety Lancets are the perfect solution when safety, quality and cost are key.
Although this product is an industry leader in clinicals and hospitals around the world, the STAT Auto's are also an ideal alternative for individuals with visual or dextertity impairment and self-test from home.
- Simple one-step function
- Non-reuse safety feature for single-use only
- For safety, lancing needles are concealed before use, and instantaneously retracted after activation
- Safety lancets are pressure activated
- Top quality stainless steel tri-bevel ground tip needle
- Color coded for model and size recognition
- Home-use alternative for vision or dexterity impaired
- Multi-purpose use - for blood glucose and other diagnostic tests
- Multi-language packaging - English, Spanish, French & German
- Packaged 100 per box - 20 boxes per case
- Custom colors and packaging available
- US Patent #8,118,825
Caution: Sterility of lancet tip is maintained until protective cap is removed.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: